WORLD TITLE WINNING Lennon A5M
The sail shape has remained very similar to the A4M with some small tweaks to luff curve distribution and seam shape, but certainly no revolution to this aspect of the design.
Prior to 2017 worlds some big changes to the batten spec were made. So the combination of the new sizing and sail tweaks combined with the new batten spec makes the A5m behave differently from the A4m.
The new battens give more power down wind in the upper sail widening the groove. The lower battens are significantly stiffer at the back end improving the performance upwind allowing a slight deeper sail to be used generally.
The A5m design will work successfully on most of the current popular masts. The standard luff curve works on the CST 21 and 22 and the Ctech 03 and
03b. Mach 2 medium masts also work on this design.
PERFECT FOR ALL SAILORS
- Teflon super slide front luff panel
- Low stretch membrane sail
- Leech end batten vernier adjustment
- Vinylester tapered battens (Carbon upgrade available, inquire for pricing)
- Fitted sail numbers
- Rolled sail bag
- Vernier adjuster key Cam spacers
- 4x long printed cams and 2 printed short upper cams all with integral locking bulkhead
SHIPPING PRICE MAY VARY FOR COUNTRIES OUTSIDE OF AUSTRALIA