- Glass fibre reinforced sheave with polymer bushing.
- Bronze top swivel bushings.
- Optimised 8/10 shackle with Ø8 body for good compatibility and Ø10 pin for high bending resistance.
- Stainless steel strap for best strength and longer service life.
- Stiff glass fibre reinforced cheeks to prevent lines from wedging.
- Glass fibre reinforced composite.
- Sliding swivel locking mechanism.
Plain bearing blocks are typically used for heavy and staic loads in:
- Halyard tuning
- Mainsheet systems
- Boom vang
Weight: 395.00 g
Breaking Load: 4000 kg
Safe working Load: 2000 kg
Max line size: 16 mm
Upper breaking load: kN
Upper safe working load: kN
Comment: Screw Length= 3x MFT M8, L=35